Thursday, February 12, 2015

To the Park!

"To the Park", Acrylic on 11x14 canvas.
Original is sold.  Prints available at www.terri-einer.artistwebsites.com 
My painting of the little kids crossing the street in the snow was very popular and sold immediately. I was going to paint another one but decided that it was so close to spring, I needed a "spring" version, so here is my latest rendition of the kids on their way to the park on a brisk spring day. You'll notice I have one little rebel with short sleeves and bare feet that is carrying a skateboard and is really pushing to get to warmer weather! I have this one entered in a show right now, so it is not available to ship until April. Just let me know if you still want it and can wait for receipt after the show.  Thanks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment